Check out our NEW redesigned website for Vinyl Installation Tips, Crafty Ways to use Vinyl and More!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Adorable Christmas Vinyl Decals

We have seven brand new Christmas designs this year and I could not resist decorating my outdoor window with a combination of some of our vinyl wall lettering and graphics. I just had to show off these adorable Gingerbread Boy and Girl decals, a new design this year. I added some of our peppermint candies, also new this year, and our assorted sized vinyl snowflakes in silver.

 I just love the effect of using all three designs 
to create my own Christmas scene. 
Our vinyl lettering and graphics can be used indoor or outdoor so your own creativity is not limited!  


You can get these adorable Gingerbread 
Boy and Girl from our Etsy shop, Walls That Talk.
The other vinyl graphics used in this arrangement 
are also available in our shop 
or click the links below!


Thanks for stopping by!
May you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment