Check out our NEW redesigned website for Vinyl Installation Tips, Crafty Ways to use Vinyl and More!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Summer is Coming

This week’s scavenger hunt on Ecrater Network is all about sunny weather. I searched our member’s items and found the following items that reminded me of summer.

This Freshwater Pearl Bracelet from Whatnot Shopper Trudy just said “summer” to me, maybe it is the lovely shade of the yellow pearls in this bracelet that reminded me instantly of summer.

Another thing that is common in summer is weddings and this Flower Girl T Shirt from Embroidery Fashions Boutique is the perfect thing for your flower girl. Although this is a sweatshirt she is sure to have all sizes and colors of T-Shirts to match your wedding colors. Not to mention the flowers in the design are so adorable and flowers are abundant in the summertime!

Summer means more time at the lake and I found this book Lake News by Barbara Delinsky from Carolina Bluelady. I can't wait to go sit by a lake and read as I enjoy the warm weather.

 Be sure to check out these, as well as many other items, on the eCrater Store Network website. We welcome all shoppers and eCrater Store owners to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment