Check out our NEW redesigned website for Vinyl Installation Tips, Crafty Ways to use Vinyl and More!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Is Milk Glass Vintage?

This week our scavenger hunt theme at Ecrater Store Network was Vintage. Now I don't know if what I call milk glass is vintage or not but I can remember my Mother having some of the most beautiful white dishes, platters and bowls. They were very similar to these that I found for sell from members of the Ecrater Store Network. I love the cut work in these platters from Carolina Blue Lady as well as the raised design on this cute sugar and creamer set from Bargain Express.
*The links to the items are listed below the picture.

Napcoware Provincial Creamer Sugar Bowl Set

Westmoreland Milk Glass Forget-Me-Not Plate

Westmoreland Fleur de Lis Milk Glass Plate

Be sure to check out these, as well as many other items, on the eCrater Store Network website. 
We welcome all shoppers and eCrater Store owners to join!

2 comments:

  1. One of the greatest things about milk glass is the ease of mix and match. Thanks for including my sugar/creamer set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! When I think of milk glass I usually think of the old standard flower vases that we'd get in the hospital or something like that. Now I know they made so many wonderful things! Thanks for the eye-opener!

    ReplyDelete