Check out our NEW redesigned website for Vinyl Installation Tips, Crafty Ways to use Vinyl and More!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Warm & Fuzzy Finds

We are doing another fun scavenger hunt on the social network, eCrater Ning – Where Smart People Shop. The theme for this hunt is warm, cozy and fuzzy and I created this blog with items from eCrater Store owners that I feel fit the warm and fuzzy theme.
Perhaps you will find the perfect warm and cozy item that you need by stopping by eCrater Ning – Where Smart People Shop, we welcome shoppers and eCrater store owners!



A scented candle is sure to make you feel cozy, I find this one from Barb’s Bargains.

Cute little fringed scarf to keep that north wind off of your neck from Eccentric Thrifter.

Aggie Fans have to stay warm too! Here’s an Aggie Fan sweatshirt from Bargain Express.

Just what you need to fight those cold winter days – 70’s vintage red coat from Covet And Love It Vintage

3 comments:

  1. Great post! With the dreary weather approaching we're gonna need some warm, fuzzy, cozy stuff. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices. Love the way you presented them. Gig 'em Aggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Mention. I too love scented candles. I have candles all over my house to bring in the scents on cold days when everything has to be shut up. Reminds me that spring will be coming in just a few months.

    ReplyDelete