Check out our NEW redesigned website for Vinyl Installation Tips, Crafty Ways to use Vinyl and More!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Reading and Eating

Since we are still talking about reading at ESN I got to thinking of another favorite pass time of mine - Eating! Yup, I love to eat and sad to say it shows. I found this awesome cookbook from Eccentric Thrifter which combines my two favorite pass times together! I will be in hog heaven if I eat some of the great dishes in this MEXICAN Healthy Ways Jane Milton Cookbook while reading.


Be sure to check out these, as well as many other items, on the eCraterStore Network website. We welcome all shoppers and eCrater Store owners to join!


2 comments:

  1. Reading & eating - part of my comfort zone. ;) And I love Mexican food too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya! Love to eat, get full, cozy up with a book, doze, read a little more, and then eat again! Thanks for sharing my book!

    ReplyDelete