Check out our NEW redesigned website for Vinyl Installation Tips, Crafty Ways to use Vinyl and More!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Butterflies in Spring!

      Well I know spring is almost here because I saw a hummingbird and a butterfly the other day. I can't wait to get those spring flowers coming up, provided I don't kill them like I am apt to do. I do have a brown thumb for sure. I may just have to stick to admiring butterflies on my wall, since I can't grow flowers to attract them. Here is one of our new vinyl wall quotes Butterflies are Kisses and it has some very lovely butterflies to admire. 



















This new design is fast becoming almost as popular as it's sister quote She became a Butterfly, which has been our most popular seller. If you wish to see more of our pre-designed vinyl wall quotes feel free to stop by our Etsy store Walls That Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment