Check out our NEW redesigned website for Vinyl Installation Tips, Crafty Ways to use Vinyl and More!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Things that Burn

This week our scavenger hunt topic at Ecrater Store Network was FIRE. First thing that popped into my head was burn so I searched the eCrater seller items at Ecrater Store Network and found the following items that BURN.

















I bet you would see a burning flame through the holes in this cute HOMCO Ginger Jar Tealight Candle Holder from Eccentric Thrifter
  
I don't know about you but I can sure burn a cake. Here's a nice Wilton Cake Pan: Beautiful Day Barbie from Hazels Hodge Podge.

I wonder if there is any burning love happening in this book Face the Fire Nora Roberts Conclusion Three Sisters Island Trilogy Romance from Barbs Bargains Reading Corner

Be sure to check out these, as well as many other items, on the eCrater Store Network website. We welcome all shoppers and eCrater Store owners to join!

 


3 comments:

  1. I just love the collages that you put together. Enjoyed reading about your scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for adding my tealight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Loved reading the Three Sisters Trilogy :) Really like your Collages!

    ReplyDelete