Check out our NEW redesigned website for Vinyl Installation Tips, Crafty Ways to use Vinyl and More!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

This week for our scavenger hunt at Ecrater Store Network our theme is GIRLY. They asked if we remember wearing crinolins to make our dresses stand out. I don't ever remember wearing those. I guess that was before my time but I do remember spending many hours playing dress up and having tea parties with my dolls. I searched the eCrater seller items at Ecrater Store Network and found the following items that reminded me of those carefree girly days.















Your girly tea party is set to go with this

These glass collectibles reminded me of the type of items perfect for girly dress up days. Fashion Hat, Shoe, and Purse Glass Collectible Set in Black and Silver from Bargain Express.

I do remember this Fisher Price toy, my mom had it in the grandkid's toy box and perhaps it had been mine as a toddler.

Be sure to check out these, as well as many other items, on the eCrater Store Network website. We welcome all shoppers and eCrater Store owners to join!

1 comment:

  1. I, too, remember the tea parties and dress up :D Did it this past weekend with my great niece and it was still fun!!

    ReplyDelete